South Korea - the best cycling destination in Asia!.
Come on a unique fully supported food and cycling tour with beautiful car-free roads through a countryside that includes rivers, lakes, mountains, rice paddies, forests and more!
SECURE YOUR PLACE: Use the discount code "DEPOSIT" on the booking form to guarantee your place for $150
Time 08:30 AM
Start Location Seoul, South Korea
Your Host : Ben
South Korea is one of the best countries in the world to explore by bike with a massive cycling infrastructure where the vast majority of the riding is car-free.
Arrive into Seoul and CycleHosts will have your bike set up and tested for you on Saturday. We will meet for dinner and start our food journey with a fabulous local dinner.
On Sunday morning we will kick-start the morning with great coffee and an 80km loop around Seoul, which naturally will include several food stops... Korean carb-loading for the week ahead!
Then over the next 7 days we ride through stunning countryside covering approximately 100km per day.
Each day our local cuisine guide Min Jeon will find the best and freshest food for you. Min is the owner of multiple restaurants in Korea and wants to share his food passion with you.
Fly out of Busan or return to Seoul by bullet train
- 9 nights accommodation in mix of Western and South Korean 'love motels'
- Private rooms wherever possible. Twin share some nights
- 8 days of guided cycling
- 2 CycleHosts ride leaders
- Local driver, culture and cuisine adviser
- Breakfast and dinner included each day
- Coffee and ride snacks
- Your bikes unpacked, set up and tested for you in Seoul and packed up for you at the finish
- Luggage transfers each day. Just get on your bike and ride!
- E-bike rental optional extra
Start Location: Seoul
End Location: Busan
Snacks / Energy food
Transport / Transfer Service
Front and Rear light
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in this tour on alternate dates
We will connect you with friendly, caring Hosts that know the safest and best routes. Join our community and see new rides first